I’m thrilled to be joining this elite group of industry leaders and academicians and bringing my voice and experience to the students at Boston College. Dr. Patty Raube Keller, Ed.D. is doing a phenomenal job with this program which is quickly coming one of the best in the country.
The Master’s in Sports Administration program at Boston College is excited to start another academic year with our 53 new students in the program. We are also excited to share that of the 53 students, half of them are women and 22 of the students are POC! Thank you to our amazing faculty who are teaching this fall – all who work in the sport industry!
- Cathy Utzschneider, Ed.D. – ADSA 7585 Sports Leadership &; Ignatian-based Ethics
- Jamie DiLoreto – ADSA 7502 Sports Marketing and Communication
- Dr. Christopher J. Parker – ADSA 7503 Sports Finance
- Carly Pariseau – ADSA 7504 Sports Law and Compliance
- Dr. Patty Raube Keller, Ed.D. – ADSA 7501 Introduction to Sports Management & ADSA 9902 Applied Sports Administration Project
- Jade Prickett – ADSA 9001 Sports Administration Internship
- Jake Hirshman & Jason Blanchette – ADSA 8007 Revenue Generation in Sports
- Michael Hartnett – ADSA 8025 Sports Security and Event Management
- Dr. Janice L. Hilliard – ADSA 8002 Issues and Challenges Affecting the Student-Athlete
- Chima Okoli Esq. – ADSA 7506 Athlete Entrepreneurship: Opportunities Created by Name, Image, & Likeness
Thank you to our awesome academic advisor – Caroline White for getting all the students enrolled into their courses!